There is now a concerted effort to move away from consumerist approaches that focus primarily on service delivery and the rationing of scarce resources towards more empowering, problem-solving approaches. This course helps participants to appreciate what is involved in outcome-focused practice and identifies the changes needed to move in a positive direction.
Participants will be helped to:
- Appreciate the importance of negotiating clear and explicit outcomes to be achieved
- Understand the key difference between an outcome focus and a consistent focus on delivery
- Be better equipped to develop outcome-focused practice and an outcome-focused culture
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence.