This half-day equivalent course has been prepared as a follow-on from Dealing with Stress. It focuses specifically on the management responsibilities associated with preventing stress and responding positively when it does arise. It is strongly recommended that Dealing with Stress is completed before Managing Stress is begun. NB This course is available free of charge as a bonus for organisation buying an annual licence for Dealing with Stress
Participants will be helped to:
- Appreciate the key role of managers in preventing and alleviating stress and dealing with the aftermath
- Be better equipped to deal with the challenges of workplace stress
- Feel more confident in helping staff to keep workplace pressures within manageable limits
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence.
There are no reviews yet.