How people are treated by organisations when they first make contact can be crucial. Developed by highly respected author and educator, Professor Bernard Moss, this important e-learning course offers the equivalent of a full day’s continuous professional development. This is ideal training for receptionist or anyone whose role brings them into face-to-face contact with the public in private, voluntary or public sector organisations. This course provides an excellent foundation for high-quality customer care.
Participants will be helped to:
- Develop an understanding of what is involved in effective customer care
- Become aware of pitfalls to avoid
- Become more confident in delivering high-quality customer care
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence.
There are no reviews yet.