Supporting disabled people at work
Acas’s updated disability guidance gives advice to employers to support their disabled staff at work.
We would love your help in promoting our guidance and we have included draft copy and assets below. Please let us know if we can do any cross-promotion including any articles, blogs and webinars.
The advice covers:
- Talking about disability at work
- How an employer should support disabled people
- Managing a disability that gets worse over time
- Disability-related absence
- Capability and performance when someone is disabled
- More support for managing disability at work