- humansolutions The humansolutions website contains a number of articles written by Neil about various topics relating to problems in the workplace, families or communities: humansolutions
- THE humansolutions BULLETIN Neil edits this free e-zine which often features his own work, including his Tip of the Week. Click the link below to sign up for a free subscription. You will also receive a free download of Neil’s report: The Avenue Guide to Well-being and Happiness: Free Bulletin subscription
- The Neil Thompson humansolutions Blog Neil has a blog that can be accessed through the link on the top menu of this page. Sign up to receive updates and you will be able to download a free podcast on stress (see the box on the right-hand side of this page).
- Learning to Learn This e-learning course prepared by Neil is part of his innovative, subscription-based online learning community (www.apdp.org.uk). However, it is also available free of charge from http://store.avenuelearningcentre.co.uk/catalog.php?category=9
- Effective Writing A free e-book by Neil is available from http://store.avenuelearningcentre.co.uk/catalog.php?category=6
- Neil manages a discussion group on LinkedIn. It is called humansolutions. If you are a LinkedIn member you can apply to join the group from within LinkedIn.
- People Management A recording of an interview on ‘Getting your people issues right’ on local radio (Calon FM) is available here:
Be tutored online by Neil as part of the Avenue Professional Development Programme for as little as £10 per month!
The Avenue Professional Development Programme is now available. The Silver pathway allows members of the people professions to be part of an online learning community, with Neil as the tutor. The Gold pathway includes all the facilities of the Silver programme, but with the addition of one-to-one e-mentoring with Neil. Find out now how you can be part of this important innovative online learning programme for only £10 per month! Find out more, view a short video and download the full-colour brochure here.